Making lifestyle changes can help prevent the development of diabetes and improve the energy level for those diagnosed with prediabetes - those newly diagnosed prediabetic patients with HA1c: 5.7-6.4 or FBG: 100-125.
This one-session educational class will provide practical information to help you:
- Learn what prediabetes is and how it is diagnosed
- Identify lifestyle changes that can prevent or delay the development of diabetes
- Identify who is at risk for developing prediabetes
- Set goals for making lifestyle changes
- Understand continuation of care
NOTE: The fee of $20 covers the participant and one family member/support person. When registering online, only enter a quantity of "1", even if a support person is attending with you.
Ridgeview Community Relations
Monday, December 01, 2014
Two Twelve Medical Center
111 Hundertmark Road, Suite 300 - Conference Room
Chaska, MN 55318