Cancer and Nutrition Seminars
A sound nutrition plan can have a significant impact on your health and wellbeing while undergoing cancer treatment. Join Ridgeview's registered dietitians Anne Bechtel, RD, and Nancy Opel, RD, CDE, along with others who are undergoing cancer treatment at these free, monthly sessions.
The sessions will cover topics including:
- Maintaining weight, preventing unintentional weight loss
- Coping with treatment side effects nutritionally
- Nutrition needs and nutrition supplements
- Alternative nutrition topics, such as sugar in diet and soy foods
- Nutrition for preventing recurrence of cancer/maintaining health after remission
- Having a plan/info to help "maintain current weight" vs. a plan to "manage weight loss"
Time will be allowed for Q&A.
Main: 952-442-2191 x5523
Monday, January 26, 2015
Two Twelve Medical Center
111 Hundertmark Road, Conference Room - Suite 300
Chaska, MN 55318