Audrey A. Fox, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Fox provides ophthalmic care for patients of all ages, including surgical needs. Special interests include pediatric eye care and treatment in diabetes cases (e.g., laser, cataract and glaucoma laser surgery).
She was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007, 2009 and 2011. She was named one of the "Best Doctors for Women" by Minnesota Monthly in 2011 and 2013.
- Ophthalmic Surgery
Cross-country skiing, Photography, Reading and Running
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Ophthalmology, Ophthalmic Surgery
- Internship at Hennepin County Medical Center, University of Minnesota
- Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387