Laurie C. Drill-Mellum, MD, MPH
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Drill-Mellum provides the full range of emergency medical services in a hospital-based setting.
She is a member of Emergency Physicians & Consultants, P.A.: (952) 442-2191, ext. 5030.
Dr. Drill-Mellum is participating in a Bush Medical Fellowship studying acupuncture. In 2011 she completed a fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona. She is board certified in Emergency Medicine and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. Dr. Drill-Mellum's special interests include integrative medicine and stress management.
She is a past medical director of the Ridgeview Emergency Department and past chief of staff of Ridgeview Medical Center. Dr. Drill-Mellum was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007.
Dr. Drill-Mellum's personal interests include raising children, hosting international exchange students, and raising and caring for a large number and assortment of animals.
- Emergency Medicine
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Master's degree in public health from the University of Minnesota
- Bachelor's degree in anthropology from Pomona College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Internship in Emergency Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Residency in Emergency Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Waconia
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387