David D. Nerothin, DDS, MD
Medical Advanced Pain Specialists (MAPS)
Dr. Nerothin provides medical care for pain problems including orofacial, head and neck pain. His modality is nerve block procedures.
He was a clinical fellow in Anesthesiology at Boston City Hospital.
- Chronic Pain Management
- Nerve block
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska
- Internship at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Anesthesia at State University of New York, Syracuse
- Research fellowship in Anesthesia at State University of New York, Syracuse
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.