John E Beithon, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Beithon’s professional interest areas include headache, attention deficit disorder and difficult diagnostic issues.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2014.
He is the workgroup leader for the headache guidelines of the Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement.
- Family Medicine
- Attention deficit disorder
Biking, Downhill skiing and Kayaking
- Graduate of University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha
- Undergraduate degree from the University of North Dakota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship at the University of Minnesota
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387