James E. Carrabre, MD, MPE, FACSM
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Carrabre provides a full range of family medical care, excluding obstetrics. Area of special interest includes sports medicine.
He is an alumni of the International Olympic Academy of the International Olympic Committee; vice president for the Winter Olympic Sport of Biathlon (since 2007) and chairman of the Medical Committee for the Winter Olympic Sport of Biathlon (since 2003); he is a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.
In his spare time Dr. Carrabre enjoys cross-country skiing, running and kayaking.
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Additional Languages Spoken
French and German
Cross-country skiing, Kayaking and Running
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Master's degree in Exercise Physiology
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Sports Medicine (American Board of Medical Specialty certified and also a Diploma
- Board certified in Family Practice
- Internship in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.