Gary E. Wyard, MD, has 30 years of extensive experience with hip and knee replacement, 25 years experience with partial knee replacement, extensive revision surgery experience, extensive arthroscopy experience, and is trained and certified to perform hip resurfacing. Dr. Wyard also specializes in sports medicine of the knee and shoulder, trauma, general orthopaedics, mini-exposure surgery, and nonsurgical neck and back care. He is current Chief Medical Officer for TCO.
He is a past chief of staff of Ridgeview Medical Center.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hip injuries and disorders
- Knee injuries and disorders
- Arthroscopic surgical procedures
- Nonsurgical neck and back care
- Hip resurfacing
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Residency at University of Minnesota Hospitals
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.