Dr. Bowers provides services in general pathology. Her special interest is microbiology.
She was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list and the 2014 "Best Doctors" list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
She is a member of West Suburban Pathology Consultants.
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pathology
- Internship at the University of Minnesota
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.