Jeffry J. Twidwell, MD
Urology Associates, Ltd.
Dr. Twidwell's practice includes urologic oncology, with a special emphasis in prostate cancer; erectile dysfunction; shock wave lithotripsy; male infertility; laser surgery; pediatric urology; and female urinary incontinence.
Dr. Twidwell was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 1997-2011 and 2014. He was named a "Best Doctor for Women" by Minnesota Monthly in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
He sees patients in Suite 30 of the Ridgeview Professional Building, 560 S. Maple Street, Waconia; he shares office space with Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine. For appointments, call Urology Associates, Ltd., at 763-520-7700.
- Urologic oncology
- Infertility, male
- Shock wave lithotripsy
- Dysfunction, erectile
- Prostate cancer
- Female urinary incontinence
- Pediatric urology
- Da vinci surgery
Fishing, Hunting and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from Creighton University, Omaha
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Urology
- Internship at the Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, Missouri
- General Surgery residency at the Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, Missouri
- Residency in Urology, San Diego Naval Hospital, California
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387