Carter J. Nichols, MD
Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Nichols is an experienced cataract and refractive surgeon, specializing in LASIK vision correction for the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. He has been in private practice in the Twin Cities since 1991, as both a comprehensive ophthalmologist and eye surgeon.
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute, Milwaukee
- Undergraduate degree in physics and astronomy at Colgate University, New York
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Ophthalmology
- Internship at St. Joseph's Hospital, Milwaukee
- Residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons–Chanhassen
7907 Powers Boulevard
Chanhassen, MN 55317