Katherine K. Hackett, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Hackett diagnoses and treats infants, children and adolescents with a wide variety of medical problems. Her special interests include asthma, developmental and learning disabilities, asthma and allergies, growth problems and children with special needs.
She was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2014. She is a member of the Ridgeview Foundation Board of Directors.
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Asthma, childhood
Biking, Camping, Cooking, Reading and Traveling
- Graduate of Northwestern University Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Middlebury College, Vermont
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Internship at the University of Minnesota Pediatrics Program
- Residency at the University of Minnesota Pediatrics Program
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387