Nancy K. Cooley, MD
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics
Dr. Cooley has special interests in minimally invasive surgery including robotic assisted laparoscopic hysterectomies and endometrial ablations. She provides services for urinary incontinence such as suburethral suspensions and Interstim placement. She also provides complete obstetric care for average-risk and high-risk patients. She is assistant professor at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine, where she serves as a clinical preceptor for medical students.
She was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecological Surgery
- Bladder and pelvic health
- Da vinci surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Boating, Gardening, Scuba Diving and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internship and residency at the Danbury Hospital, Danbury, Connecticut
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinic–Waconia
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387