Jonathan M. Larson, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Larson’s practice provides a full range of family medicine, including obstetrics, pediatrics and minor surgery. His professional interest areas include preventive medicine, women's health and travel medicine.
Currently Dr. Larson is the medical advisor to the Carver County Community Health Service and co-chairs the Preventive Services Committee. He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007.
- Family Medicine
Cooking, Gardening and Photography
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship at the University of Minnesota, North Memorial Medical Center
- Residency at the University of Minnesota, North Memorial Medical Center
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387