Dr. White works as an internist and hospitalist at Ridgeview Medical Center and is board certified in Internal Medicine. He is the medical director of Ridgeview Hospice.
He is interested in the full spectrum of internal medicine, from a preventive approach to care of the critically ill patient. He is also trained in manipulative therapy.
- Manipulative therapy
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, Iowa
- Undergraduate degree from the University of California, San Diego
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified by the American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Botsford General Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Fellowship in Critical Care and Endoscopy at Botsford General Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.