Sheila N. Seats, MD
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Seats provides a full range of family medical care, including diagnosis and treatment of infants, children, adolescents and adults. Her special interests include women’s medical care, prevention, diabetes and concussion evaluation.
Dr. Seats was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2008. She was also named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
She sees patients in Spring Park at the Ridgeview Westonka Clinic Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and on rotation on Saturdays.
- Family Medicine
- Full spectrum family medicine
- Preventive health
- Women's health
- Concussion evaluation
- Low back pain
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Michigan Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Michigan State University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship at the University of Minnesota
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Westonka Clinic
Spring Park, MN 55384