Dr. Peglow is a hospitalist at Ridgeview Medical Center. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and provides a full range of internal medicine services, including coronary and critical care. Medical informatics is a special area of interest.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014 and 2015. He is past president of Scott/Carver District HCMS and current chief of staff at Ridgeview Medical Center.
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Internship at the University of Minnesota Hospitals
- Residency at the University of Minnesota Hospitals
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.