Scott D. Ellingson, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Ellingson provides services to a variety of patients, including pediatric and geriatric cases. Among his special interests are medical problems unique to farming.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007.
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Camping, Cross-country skiing and Running
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Concordia College, Moorhead
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine and Geriatrics
- Internship and residency at North Memorial Hospital, Robbinsdale, Minnesota. Added qualifications include Geriatric Medicine Certification
- Clinical Instructor, Family Practice, University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387