Kathleen Sweetman, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Sweetman provides general pediatric care, from birth through adolescence. She has a special interest in behavioral issues, including ADHD. She has additional training in pediatric cardiology.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Pediatric cardiology
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Internship at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, Pediatric Department
- Residency at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, Pediatric Department
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.