Michael D. Lano, MD
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Lano is interested in the entire spectrum of family medical care and is a strong advocate of preventive medicine. His practice includes pediatrics, adolescent and adult medicine, geriatrics and mental health.
He sees patients at the Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday from 1 to 5 p.m. He also rotates on the Saturday schedule.
Dr. Lano is the Ridgeview Clinics' investigator for Ridgeview Research.
- Family Medicine
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota
- Undergraduate degree from University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Residency at Duluth Family Practice
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic
Chanhassen, MN 55317