Robert Barnett, Jr., MD, specializes in orthopaedic trauma and fracture management, adult total joint reconstruction, hip and knee arthroscopy including anterior hip reconstruction, and sports medicine.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Total joint arthroplasty
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree at the University of Iowa
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency at the University of Minnesota and Minnesota V.A. Medical Centers
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.