Dr. Larsen diagnoses and treats diseases of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. His special interests include cancer of the head and neck, ear surgery and sinus surgery.
He received one of the three 2008 President's Awards given by the Minnesota Medical Association. He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2006 and 2007.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT, Otolaryngology)
- Ear/nose/throat specialists
- Ear, nose and throat
- Ear diseases
- Sinus surgery
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Internship at the University of Minnesota
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.