Frederick T. Strobl, MD
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
Dr. Strobl provides comprehensive adult neurology services, including electroencephalography, electromyography and sleep disorders. His special interests include anti-aging of the brain, migraines, Alzheimer's disease, neuropathy and Parkinson's disease. He holds a computer and electrical engineering degree.
His hobbies include family, golf, tennis, skiing and boating.
Boating, Golf and Tennis
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Neurology, Electromyography and Neurorehabilitation
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Neurology at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship at Mayo Clinic
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.