Mark R. LaRose, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
In addition to normal ob/gyn duties, Dr. LaRose specializes in high-risk obstetrics and menopausal management, particular urinary incontinence and prolapse.
Dr. LaRose was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2014. He was selected as a "Best Doctors for Women" by Minnesota Monthly in 2011 and 2013. He is a former chief of staff at Ridgeview Medical Center and former member of the Ridgeview Foundation Board of Directors.
Dr. LaRose sees patients on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecological Surgery
- Da vinci surgery
Years of Experience
- Graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from St. Louis University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internship at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio/Wright-Patterson AFB
- Residency at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio/Wright-Patterson AFB
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387