Joseph E. McHugh, MD
Wayzata Children's Clinic
Dr. McHugh provides general pediatric services, encompassing newborns to adolescents. He has special interests in asthma and allergies, educational issues in children, infectious diseases and sports medicine.
Dr. McHugh is the Ridgeview physician champion for Pediatrics. He also teaches regularly at Children's Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis and is adjunct assistant professor at the University of Minnesota Department of Pediatrics.
In his spare time, he enjoys gardening, golf, music, Rotary Club and Spanish-language study.
Gardening, Golf and Music
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas
- Undergraduate degree from Rice University, Houston
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver
- Residency at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.