Laresa G. DeBoer, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. DeBoer provides emergency medicine services, with a special interest in toxicology.
She is the medical director of the Ridgeview Emergency Department and is a member of Emergency Physicians & Consultants, P.A.: (952) 442-2191, ext. 5030.
She served as the medical director of Breast Cancer 3-Day in 2004.
She enjoys skiing and spending time up north at the lake.
- Emergency Medicine
Additional Languages Spoken
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Gustavus Adolphus College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Residency at Regions Hospital, St. Paul
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Waconia
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387