Sarah A. Freitas, MD
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics
Dr. Freitas provides obstetrics and gynecologic services, with a special interest in gynecologic surgery as well as normal and high-risk obstetrics. She has a special interest in robotic-assisted hysterectomies and other minimally invasive gynecological surgery.
She was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecological Surgery
- Clinical research
- Bladder and pelvic health
- Robotic-assisted hysterectomies
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Da vinci surgery
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from Yale University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency at the Indiana University School of Medicine
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinic–Waconia
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387