David M. Larson, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Larson provides emergency medicine services, with a special interest in emergency cardiology, critical care.
He is medical director of the Minnesota State Trauma System and a clinical associate professor at University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Larson was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2007.
He is a member of Emergency Physicians & Consultants, P.A.: (952) 442-2191, ext. 5030.
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from St. John's University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Residency at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Bush Medical Fellow, 2001
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Waconia
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387