S. Scott Standa, DPM
Dr. Standa has special interests in bunion surgery and diabetic foot complications.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Dr. Standa sees patients at Lakeview Clinic locations in Waconia and Watertown; Ridgeview Clinic locations in Arlington, Chanhassen, Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska, Delano, Howard Lake, Westonka and Winsted.
- Foot deformities
- Foot diseases
- Foot surgery
- Ankle sprain and pain
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Arch pain
- Achilles tendon disorders
- Accessory navicular bone
Reading, Sailing and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from Hamline University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Internship at St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- Residency at St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Podiatry (Chanhassen)
7907 Powers Boulevard
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Podiatry (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55386
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Podiatry (Delano)
Delano, MN 55328
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Podiatry (Westonka)
4695 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Podiatry (Winsted)
551 Fourth Street N.
Winsted, MN 55395