Christopher P. Meyer, MD
Twin Cities Orthopedics
Christopher P. Meyer, MD, a sports medicine fellowship-trained surgeon, specializes in shoulder arthroscopy, hip resurfacing, arthroscopic reconstruction of the shoulder and knee and minimally invasive joint replacement.
He recently received subspecialty certification in orthopaedic sports medicine from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Meyer was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2011.
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Shoulder disorders
- Reconstructive hip and knee surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of California at Irvine
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Internship at the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Residency at the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Sports medicine fellowship at Hughston Clinic, Columbus, Georgia
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Twin Cities Orthopedics–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Twin Cities Orthopedics–Waconia
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387
Twin Cities Orthopedics–Westonka
4695 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384