Judith L. Miller, CNP
Ms. Miller provides primary health care to adults, with an emphasis on promotion, education and early detection of risk factors. She has a special interest in geriatrics and diabetes care.
Ms. Miller sees patients in Spring Park at the Ridgeview Westonka Clinic on Mondays and Tuesdays, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Diabetes care
- Women's health
Years of Experience
- Graduate of The College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota, B.A., Nursing, and M.A. Nursing/Geriatric/Adult Nurse Practitioner
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified as an Adult and Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau, Chi Chapter, the International Honor Society of Nurses
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Westonka Clinic
Spring Park, MN 55384