Robert M. Ahrens, Jr., MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
With more than two decades of experience in ob-gyn care, Dr. Ahrens has special interests in ultrasound, infertility, minimally invasive surgery and preventive care, including breast cancer care.
He currently is a clinical assistant professor in the University of Minnesota's Department of OB/GYN.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Graduate of New York Medical College
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified in Neonatal Advanced Life Support, BCLS
- Internship at University of North Dakota–Fargo
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Waconia, MN 55387