David B. Zamjahn, PA-C
Mr. Zamjahn provides diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health care servcies including the full spectrum of family medicine. His practice includes pediatrics, adolescent and adult medicine, office surgery, sports medicine and orthopedics. In addition, Mr. Zamjahn is medically certified in Aesthetic Medicine, which includes Botox, Restylane (derm fillers), sclerotherapy (vein injections) and laser treatments.
He sees patients at the Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic for family medicine needs, and sees patients for cosmetic services at Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Dermatology in Chaska.
He is also on the Faculty/Board of Admissions at Augsburg College, Physician Assistant Program.
Mr. Zamjahn and his wife, Diane, have lived in the Chanhassen area for nearly three decades and raised three children.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Family Medicine
Music, Outdoors and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Yale University School of Medicine, Physician Associate Program
- Undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Primary Care Medicine by the National Commission on Certification of PAs
- Certified in all Noninvasive Aesthetic Medical Procedures by the Aesthetic Enhancement Institute
- Certified laser procedures include Harmony and Sciton Lasers
- Residency at the Yale-New Haven Hospital System
- Fellow of Society of Dermatology for Physician Assistants
- Association of Plastic Surgery for Physician Assistants
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Dermatology (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318