Ravi Vaela, MD
Dr. Vaela has a special interest in pulmonary and sleep disorders. He is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
He is the medical director of the Ridgeview Sleep Disorders Center as well as Ridgeview's Respiratory Care Department. Dr. Vaela was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2009.
Dr. Vaela sees patients in Suite 216 of Ridgeview Medical Place, 490 S. Maple Street, Waconia, the following days: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Please call (952) 442-2191, ext. 5420 for appointments. He also sees patients every other Wednesday afternoon at Lakeview Clinic, 424 Highway 5 in Waconia.
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic obstructive airway disease
- Continuous positive airway pressure
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- Undergraduate degree in biology from University of Texas, Austin
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Washington University-Barnes Hospital, St. Louis
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Washington University-Barnes Hospital, St. Louis
- Fellowship in Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology and Critical Care at the University of Washington
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Pulmonology
490 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387