Jeffrey Mair, DO, a sports medicine fellowship-trained surgeon, specializes in arthroscopic reconstruction of the shoulder and knee, minimally invasive joint replacement and fracture care.
His special interests include ACL reconstruction and arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.
Dr. Mair was voted “Top Orthopedic Surgeon by Readers Choice Survey” in Carver County newspapers in 2011. He also currently serves as the surgical department chair at Ridgeview Medical Center.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Joint reconstruction
- Shoulder surgery
- Fracture care
- Knee surgery
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Graduate of Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Internship at Michigan State University Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Residency at Michigan State University Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Sports Medicine fellowship at TRIA Orthopaedic Center, Minneapolis
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA)
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.