Eric Nagle, MD
Dr. Nagle's special interests include primary care prevention, as well as diagnosis and care of complex medical problems and the outpatient treatment of individuals with multiple chronic medical conditions.
He was president of the Grant County, Wisconsin, Medical Society, 1995-2007; and medical director of Good Samaritan Nursing Home, Fennimore, Wisconsin, 1995-2007. Since 2007 he has been servicing as the medical director of Presbyterian Homes.
Dr. Nagle's hobbies include beekeeping, outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
- Internal Medicine
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Undergraduate degree in psychology from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Westonka Clinic
Spring Park, MN 55384