Erin E. Bischoff, PA-C
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Ms. Bischoff has a special interest in acute care, such as suturing, and women's health management. She also enjoys pre- and post-travel exams where she can learn more about health care and diseases in other countries.
She sees patients at Two Twelve Medical Center Emergency & Urgent Care.
She enjoys hiking (she hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro), running (she ran the Chicago Marathon), traveling and reading.
- Family Medicine
Hiking, Reading, Running and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine and Science
- Undergraduate degree in kinesiology from the University of Colorado-Boulder
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Internship in Internal Medicine at North Chicago VA
- Internship in Pediatrics at Chicago
- Internship in Family Medicine at Mt. Sinai, Chicago
- Seven residency rotations in the Chicago area and one in Oklahoma
- Fellowship in Surgery at Cook County, Chicago
- Fellowship in Women's Health at Chicago
- Fellowship in ENT/Urgent Care at Oklahoma
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine at Highland Park and Mt. Sinai, Chicago
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318