Yale Wang, MD, FACC
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Wang has special interests in general and interventional cardiology, vascular medicine, complex vascular interventions, aortic dissection and aneurysms, and carotid artery disease. He is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Wang is a member of the Minneapolis Heart Institute. For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center at (952) 442-7843.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
Additional Languages Spoken
Chinese and Mandarin
Computers, Outdoors, Sports and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
- Undergraduate degree in molecular biology from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- Chief fellow, General and Interventional Cardiology, at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387