Kirsten B. Dummer, MD
Children's Heart Clinic
In addition to training in Pediatric Cardiology, Dr. Dummer is one of the few cardiologists also trained in the care of adults with congenital heart disease.
For appointments, contact The Children's Heart Clinic at (612) 813-8800 or toll-free at 1-800-938-0301.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Fetal cardiology
- Graduate of the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tuscon
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Residency in Pediatrics at Denver Children's Hospital
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at Children's Hospital, Boston
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Adult Congenital Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.