Daniel L. Lips, MD, FACC
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Lips is the medical director of the cardiac catheterization laboratories at both Abbott Northwestern Hospital and at the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center. He is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
He is a member of the Minneapolis Heart Institute. For questions, please call the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center at (952) 442-7843.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Graduate of Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology
- Residency in Cardiology at Barnes Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine
- Clinical fellow in Cardiology at Barnes Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387