Michael T. Hopfenspirger, MD
Dr. Hopfenspirger's special interests include medical and surgical diseases of the head and neck, including chronic ear and sinus diseases, and neck cancer and trauma.
Dr. Hopfenspirger was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls. St. Paul magazine in 2011.
To make an appointment, please contact Ridgeview Specialty Clinic-Otolaryngology at 952-925-5626.
His hobbies include bicycling, running, traveling, concerts and other cultural events.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT, Otolaryngology)
Biking, Running and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Creighton University (MD and PhD)
- Undergraduate degree from St. Olaf College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Internship in General Surgery at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Otolaryngology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Sibley Medical Center
Arlington, MN 55307
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Otolaryngology (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Otolaryngology (Excelsior)
675 Water Street
Excelsior, MN 55331
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Otolaryngology (Waconia)
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387