Andraya Huldeen-Tibbetts, MD
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics
Dr. Huldeen-Tibbetts' special interests include birth control and adolescent care.
She was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Contraceptive methods
- Bladder and pelvic health
- Clinical research
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Boston University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from Boston University
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinic–Waconia
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387