Ellen J. Hem-Ryan, LAc, CMRT
Ridgeview Medical Center
Ms. Hem-Ryan's special interests include chronic pain, women's health and nutrition.
She is an adjunct professor at Northwestern Health Sciences University and is a mentor for the Integrative Medicine Program at Ridgeview Medical Center.
She also sees massage clients at the Birthing Center at Ridgeview Medical Center in Waconia. Appointments can be made by calling (952) 442-3187.
- Massage/Bodywork Therapy
- Chronic pain
Gardening and Knitting
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Northwestern Health Sciences University, with a master's degree in acupuncture
- Sister Rosalind Gefre's School of Professional Massage
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified in Massage Therapy and Reflexology
- Certified in Acupuncture via the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medi
- Advanced certification in prenatal and postnatal massage via Bodywork for the Childbearing Year
- Internship at Edith Davis Teaching Clinic, Courage Center
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Spa Therapy
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387