Timothy M. Sullivan, MD, FACS, FACC
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Sullivan's clinical special interests include endovascular therapy, carotid and vertebrobasilar disease, aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm repair, renal artery disease and mesenteric artery reconstruction.
Dr. Sullivan is the chairman of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Minneapolis Heart Institute and co-director of its Vascular Center.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2013-2015.
- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular therapy
- Aortic dissection
- Renal artery disease
- Mesenteric artery reconstruction
- Graduate of Northeastern Ohio University, Rootstown, Ohio
- Undergraduate degree from Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Vascular Surgery
- Residency at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Fellowships at St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, Ohio, and Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland,
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.