Timothy M. Sullivan, MD, FACS, FACC
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Sullivan's clinical special interests include endovascular therapy, carotid and vertebrobasilar disease, aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm repair, renal artery disease and mesenteric artery reconstruction.
Dr. Sullivan is the chairman of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Minneapolis Heart Institute and co-director of its Vascular Center.
- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular therapy
- Aortic dissection
- Renal artery disease
- Mesenteric artery reconstruction
- Graduate of Northeastern Ohio University, Rootstown, Ohio
- Undergraduate degree from Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Vascular Surgery
- Residency at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Fellowships at St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, Ohio, and Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387