Dr. LaFond's special interests include all aspects of family medicine, except obstetrics, with an emphasis on preventive health care.
He enjoys horseback riding and rehabilitation of wild animals.
- Family Medicine
- Preventive medicine
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- undergraduate degree from St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship in Family Medicine at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Family Medicine at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.