Sabina Khan, MD
Dr. Khan's clinical special interests include inflammatory bowel disease, esophageal disorders, hepatology and colon cancer. She is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
She was the chief resident of Internal Medicine and served on several committees, including the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee and Executive Committee at Immanuael St. Joseph-Mayo Health System. Dr. Khan was also an associate professor at the University of Minnesota, Waseca.
- Esophageal disorders
- Cancer of colon
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
Additional Languages Spoken
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Allama Iqbal Medical School, Lahore, Pakistan
- Undergraduate degree from University of Punjab, Pakistan
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois/Urbana, Champaign, Illinois
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois/Urbana, Champaign, Illinois
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology at University of Utah, Salt Lake City
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Gastroenterology (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55386
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Gastroenterology (Waconia)
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387