Michael R. Mooney, MD, FACC
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Mooney's clinical interests include Interventional Cardiology, complex angioplasty, research, left atrial apendage occlusion, PFO closure and stroke prevention by carotid stenting. He is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
He is the co-director of Cardiovascular Labs at the Minneapolis Heart Institute. He was selected as one of the "Top Doctors in the Twin Cities" in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2014.
He is a member of the Minneapolis Heart Institute. For questions, please call the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center at 952-442-7843.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Graduate of Georgetown University Medical School, Washington, D.C.
- Undergraduate degree in biology and psychology at Boston College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Dartmouth Medical Center, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Fellowship in Cardiology at Darthmouth Medical Center
- Fellowship in Angioplasty at San Francisco Heart Institute
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387