Ms. Halvorson's areas of interest include aphasia, cognitive-linguistic disorders, voice disorders and videostroboscopy.
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Voice disorders
- Cognitive-linguistic disorders
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Colorado-Boulder
- Undergraduate degree from Purdue University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified in Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Minnesota Speech-Language Hearing Association (MSHA)
- MN Voice
- ASHA Special Interest Division/Voice Disorders
- Twin Cities Speech-Language Pathologists Group
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.