Ms. Jaeger's areas of adult specialty include stroke rehab and swallowing disorders. Her pediatric specialties include speech and language delay, apraxia and autism spectrum disorders.
She is the professional coordinator for speech-language at Ridgeview Medical Center and is the site lead for Ridgeview Pediatric Language.
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Pediatric speech and language delay
- Swallowing disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
Hiking, Outdoors and Running
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota-Duluth with a master's degree in speech-language pathology
- Undergraduate degree in communication disorders from Mankato State University
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.