Lori Jaeger, MA, CCC-SLP
Ridgeview Medical Center
Ms. Jaeger's areas of adult specialty include stroke rehab and swallowing disorders. Her pediatric specialties include speech and language delay, apraxia and autism spectrum disorders.
She is the professional coordinator for speech-language at Ridgeview Medical Center and is the site lead for Ridgeview Pediatric Language.
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Pediatric speech and language delay
- Swallowing disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
Hiking, Outdoors and Running
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota-Duluth with a master's degree in speech-language pathology
- Undergraduate degree in communication disorders from Mankato State University
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Pediatric Rehab–Waconia
490 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387