Jaimee D. McPadden, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. McPadden's special interests include maternity and newborn care, sports medicine and preventive health care.
She is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and the Gold Humanism Honor Society.
- Family Medicine
Biking, Gardening and Walking
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota-Duluth Medical School
- Undergraduate degree in biology from Luther College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship at United Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, St. Paul
- Residency at United Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, St. Paul
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.